How to cancel an additional subscription for Avast SecureLine VPN
Refer to the steps in this article to cancel an additional SecureLine VPN subscription on your iOS device.
An additional subscription occurs if you accept a trial subscription when you already have an active subscription, for instance, when you reinstall the app on your device or install the app on another device. To prevent activating a secondary subscription during installation, tap Skip, tap Start trial, then tap Already purchased (below the subscription period options).
Follow these steps to cancel an additional subscription:
Before you begin, ensure you are signed into the same iTunes account that you used to activate both subscriptions. You can check these details from Settings → iTunes & App Store on your device.
- Open Avast SecureLine VPN and tap the Settings (gear) icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Tap Subscription, then tap How to cancel trial & subscription?.
- Tap Manage Subscription, then tap the second SecureLine VPN subscription to open more details.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal for the subscription. Apple confirms that the subscription is canceled.
If the subscription trial period has not yet ended, the subscription finishes at the end of the trial period. If the subscription trial period has already ended, the subscription finishes at the end of the current billing cycle. In this case, contact iTunes directly to arrange a refund.
- Avast SecureLine VPN 3.x for iOS
- Avast SecureLine VPN 2.x for iOS
- Avast SecureLine VPN 1.x for iOS
- iOS 5.1 or later
- Apple iPhone 3GS or later
- Apple iPad (all)
- Apple iPod Touch (3rd generation or later)